Emotional/Mental Health Support:
Helping Kids Cope First Aid for Feelings: A Workbook to Help Kids Cope During the Coronavirus Pandemic is a free workbook from the Yale Child Study Center–Scholastic Collaborative, written by child development expert Denise Daniels. This comforting resource is designed to help children alleviate stress and anxiety and to provide a sense of control during changing times. This workbook will encourage children to express their thoughts and feelings while providing families with simple strategies to help kids handle emotions.
- Writing – keep a journal of your experiences
- AR – take AR tests
- Interactive Math Lessons for Go Math – provides interactive problems and examples for each math lesson.
- Math on the Spot videos
- iReady – click the tile found on ClassLink
- XtraMath – math fact practice
- Khan Academy
- Go Noodle
- Lunchtime Doodles with Mo Willems – found on YouTube
- Directed Drawings – Art for Kids Hub – found on YouTube