General Registration Information
We welcome you to Lincoln High School. We are conducting registrations virtually via email. If you need to register in person, please email the registrar (email@example.com) for a time to come in. bring ALL required documentation.
Before registering, please review the information below carefully.
- To register a student in Leon County Schools, you MUST be the parent or legal guardian of the student. If you are not the parent or legal guardian, we cannot complete the registration.
- To register at student at Lincoln for Lincoln, you MUST live in the Lincoln School Zone. We CANNOT register a student if the parent or legal guardian does not live in the school zone.
Please follow the registration details below. If you have questions you can contact the Lincoln Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you were enrolled in Home School or a Leon County Middle, Charter, or High School in 2020-2021
Please following the following steps to register.
Step 1: Provide the following documentation as PDF documents via email to the registrar at email@example.com. Please do not send photo images as they are sometimes not legible.
- Parent/Guardian's Driver's License or State Issued Photo ID - used to verify identity of individual registering the student. (Only a parent or legal guardian can register a student.)
- Guardianship Paperwork - if applicable
- Proof of Residency - LCS requires TWO proofs of residency for the parent/guardian to verify the address. The first MUST be the current lease, mortgage, property tax record or deed. The second can be a utility, home phone or cable/internet bill.
- Student's Birth Certificate
Step 2: Once all documents are received, the Registrar will call or email you for scheduling.
If you were enrolled in a Private School or Out of County/State in 2020-2021
Step 1: Review the instructions and complete the online enrollment application by clicking here. Please note, if your student was enrolled in a Leon County School previously, the system may say your student already has a record. If so, please skip to Step 2.
Step 2: Provide the following documentation as PDF documents to the registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name, student's name, and best phone number to reach you if we have questions.
Please DO NOT send pictures or JPEG images, as they cannot be read adequately. This will slow down the process of getting your student enrolled.
Click here to obtain information on how to upload documents to your phone if you cannot scan.
Your student's registration WILL NOT be completed until ALL documents are received.
- Parent/Guardian's Driver's License or State Issued Photo ID (used to verify identity of individual registering student). - Only a Parent or Legal Guardian can register a student.
- Guardianship paperwork - only required if you are not the parent as recorded on the student's official birth certificate.
- Student's Official Birth Certificate
- Two Proofs of Residency - LCS requires TWO pieces of documentation for the parent/guardian to verify residency. The first of these MUST be the current lease, mortgage, property tax record, or deed. The second can be a utility, home phone, or cable/internet bill.
- Immunization Record - Must be the State of Florida Shot Record on form HRS 680. This record can be obtained from the Health Department or Physician's Office.
- Health Certificate - School physical dated within one year of enrollment in Leon County Schools.
- Most Recent Report Card and Transcript which includes any standardized testing information.
- Completed Records Request Form, Click Here.
With regards to records, please note:
- For students entering 9th grade, we will need a final report card showing proof of promotion to 9th grade, or an official transcript.
- For students entering 10th or 11th grade, we will need an official transcript including test scores.
- For student entering 12th grade, they must be on track to graduate. We will need an official transcript including test scores so it can be reviewed by administration to confirm enrollment.
Step 3: Once ALL documents have been received and accepted, you will receive an email regarding next steps for course selection.