I'm using Remind to help keep you informed about important news and updates. Remind is a free service that allows you to get messages directly on your phone.
Joining my class on Remind is easy. You can choose whether you prefer text messages or smartphone notifications.
Signing up for text messages
1. Text my class code @[CLASS CODE] to the phone number 81010. (See class codes on the attached documents below.)
2. Reply to the text message from the Remind team.
Signing up for smartphone notifications.
1. Download the Remind App on your Android or iOS device. Click here for a lint to the apps: https://www.remind.com/apps/
2. Open the app and create an account (or log in if you already have one).
3. Tap the + by classes joined and enter my class code @ [CLASS CODE]. (See class codes on the attached documents below.)
All Class Codes can be found on the link pertaining to your particular class.
That's all you need to do to start receiving messages!
A few other things you might like to know:
- Our personal contact information (like cell phone numbers) will not be visible on Remind.
- All of our messages will be recorded in communication logs.
- I may choose to receive messages on Remind. This is an OPTONAL feature.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org . I'm looking forward to connecting with you!