- The Fifth Grade Promotion Celebration is planned for MONDAY June 7th. (Emailed by Koerner 6/1 and by me 6/3) We will have a Drive-thru celebration for our DA students starting at 11:30 on the drop-off/pick-up loop. There will be banners, posters and fellow face to face students there to encourage and cheer for our 5th Grade DA students moving on to Middle School. (Posted 6/1)
- 5th grade digital academy students will be able to return their devices during the drive through promotion ceremony on 6/7. Make sure charging cables and any peripherals are turned in at this time. (posted 5/27).
- All Chromebooks and Desktop computers must be returned to school prior to the last day of school. (posted 5/27).
- We will have staff available to collect devices 6/8-6/10 from 8:30-9:30 and 1:00-2:30. Please make sure charging cables and any peripherals are turned in at this time. (posted 5/27)
- Today, Friday the 4th, is the last day to turn in late work. (Emailed 6/1, originally posted 5/24)
- Click for an important letter about Middle School Address Verification (Posted 5/27, email sent 5/26)
- Please note this schedule for the final week. (Posted and Emailed 06/03).
- Final school day is June 10th.
My email…. If you have questions. firstname.lastname@example.org
If ClassLink is down and you need to get into CANVAS, the following link should let you sign-in. You’ll need to enter your full email address and password. https://leonschools.instructure.com/
For technical questions please call the LCS Technical help desk (850)487-7260
Please check out and share the information on this website regarding a Homework Hub organized by the LCS Public Library: http://cms.leoncountyfl.gov/Library/Library-Services/Children-Services/Homework-Hub.
- 20 minutes a day in I-Ready Math or Reading (rotate them) your goal is a 45mins. a week average for each-
Every week, please visit Special Area courses. You are expected to complete:
-2 activities for PE
-1 for Art -
-There are also Music activities available for you to do.
Week of 06/07 (Please see the schedule I emailed out on 6/3, it is linked in the parent announcements at the top of the page.)
Monday- Meet with Homeroom teacher at 1:00 PM
Histograms lesson 19
Tuesday - Meet with your Homeroom teach at 8:35 and with block 2 at 11:00
Histograms Lesson 19 or Histograms Lesson 20
Wednesday- Check in with homeroom teacher at 8:30. If you did not make it in for check-in this morning send me an email by 11:00.
Thursday- Meet with Homeroom at 9:30
noRemember, logging into your ClassLink account is just like last year.Go to the Conley Website and click on the ClassLink button in the top Right of the page.Then Click on the green login buttonThen enter your Student Email as username and Lunch PIN as the Password. (your email is your 9digitstudentID# attached to @edu.leonschools.net)example: email@example.comOnce you're in, you'll see all your ClassLink Icons.The 3 you'll be most interested in I have circled. You may have to look around a bitto them, but once you do, click, ggrab and slide tem to the top row.I will be sending a Zoom meeting invite for our class sessions to you later this week. It will show up in your Outlook account.You can get into that by clicking on the 0ffice 365 icon, then clicking on the Outlook Icon that will be on the left side of the screen.Once you do that You'll see the Inbox on the left as well.