Hartsfield’s Parent-Teacher Organization (PTO) works to promote good communication between parents and teachers and raises money to conduct and support activities aimed at enriching the school environment. You can become involved with the PTO by attending PTO meetings, volunteering for PTO events, and by supporting the PTO with a financial contribution that is tax deductible.
Get Involved with PTO
Hartsfield PTO is not a membership-based organization. Anyone in the school family can participate, at no cost.
Join us NOW at https://facebook.com/groups/HartsfieldPTO
Meetings are held the 3rd Wednesday of each month on zoom or in-person, with dates and location/log-in posted on the Facebook group.
What PTO Does & Supports
Community-building activities sponsored by PTO include:
- Fall Carnival
- Dance Parties
- Playground Meet-ups
- Teacher/Staff Appreciation
New ideas for community-building activities are encouraged!
Fundraising activities include: Share Nights, Sales of Coffee, Donuts, etc., 5K/Fun Run
Class Field Trips ∙ Classroom Supplies ∙ Teacher Appreciation ∙ Special School Needs & More
Hartsfield PTO Officers for the 2021-2022 School Year
- President: Rashena Itwaru-Womack
- Vice President: Jessica Comas
- Treasurer: Jessica Comas & Trinda Davis
- Secretary: Cassie McGlynn
- Volunteer Coordinator: Oneika Christopher
- SAC Representative: Trinda Davis
- Gloria Mathis, Pre-K
- Katie Allain, 1st Grade
- Erica Reynolds, 1st Grade
Parent Grade Representatives:
- Dashia Bradley, Kindergarten
- Sophia Hollis, 1st Grade
- Felisha Harris, 2nd Grade
- Erica Reynolds, 3rd Grade
- Cassie McGlynn, 4th Grade
- Grace Frances, 5th Grade