What if my child is late to school?

Posted by:

If your child arrives late to school, you must sign your child in with the front office staff and obtain a late pass.  The tardy will be marked as unexcused unless the student provides a note such as a doctors note.  Dr.'s offices can directly fax a note to the front office at 850-487-0959 with the child's full name and attention: Registrar