Woodville PreK – 8 School
2020-21 School Year Enrollment Registration
Registration for the 2020-21 school year is now open
*Kindergarten Registration info is on the menu to the left
To register students not currently enrolled in a Leon County School:
If you do not have a Leon County School Parent Portal account then you will need to register for a parent portal account and then complete the online registration. Once the online portion is complete, you can either email the required enrollment documents (see below) to the school registrar, Shawn Acree, at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax them to 850-921-4281.
Online Registration link: https://leon.focusschoolsoftware.com/focus/auth/
To Register Students currently enrolled in a Leon County School:
You will need to have a parent portal account to update information (contact your child’s current school if access is needed) and then you can send the required enrollment documents (see below) by either emailing the school registrar, Shawn Acree, at email@example.com or fax to 850-921-4281 .
For all students, the following documentation is required for enrollment:
Per LCS Enrollment Policy 5112 in compliance with F.S. 1003.21
- Parent/guardian’s valid driver’s license is required for all verification purposes
- Certified copy of birth certificate
- Current school entry health exam signed by your healthcare provider (dated not more than 12 months prior to start of school in August)
- Immunization record up to date, HRS 680 (must be a Florida Shot record on form HRS 680 can be obtained from Health Dept. or Doctor’s office)
- Report card/Progress Report from Previous School, if applicable
- Reasonable proof of residence must include one (1) item from each of the following categories:
- Category A:
- Current Mortgage/Hud statement, or rental/lease agreement (including property manager/owner’s contact information.
- Homestead exemption, property information (www.leonpa.org)
- Category B:
- Current utility bill including account number
- Current homeowners insurance
- Vehicle Registration
If you have questions regarding Pre-K, please call 922-2099 for more information. If you are a first time student with Leon County Schools, please see the information above regarding the documents needed for registration.