Room Number: 610
Phone Number: (850) 617-4700 ext. 2610
- The Algebra II EOC is Friday, 5/5/17 and Monday, 5/8/17. The review packet will be turned in as a test grade. A PDF of the packet is provided below.
- Bring your binder and warm-up tracker to class EVERY period.
- If you lose your warm-up tracker, you must print out a new one (see File Library) and will not receive points for the stamps you already received that week.
- Divide your binder into THREE sections:
- Notes/Class Assignments
- Notes checks are random and unannounced; be sure to bring all of your notes, warm-ups, and handouts with you everyday.
- You must keep a copy of the syllabus in your binder; if you have lost your copy, print out a new one (see File Library).
- REGARDING CLASS ASSIGNMENTS: If you do not show your work, you will NOT receive full credit on your assignments. Do not simply write down answers.
Remember that it is your responsibility to make-up any warm-ups, notes, and assignments you may have missed when absent. Copies of class PowerPoints can be accessed in the File Library and in the make-up binder. To receive credit for any missed warm-ups, you must complete the problems and show them to me.