Withdrawing Your Student
A parent/guardian must contact the Registrar and give a 24-hour business day notice of their intent to withdraw a student.The following things need to be done PRIOR to the student withdrawal:
Upon notification of a student withdrawal:
- The student needs to return all school property.
- Pay off all outstanding obligations.
- Return all sports-related obligations including uniforms to the Athletic Office.
- Empty locker.
- An email will go out to High School Faculty and Staff, requesting that up to date grades and all outstanding obligation information such as textbooks with ID#, library fines, classroom materials, and athletic uniforms be sent to the Office by the end of the school day.
- Finally, parents will be asked to sign a "Withdrawal from School" form and the student needs to be present to get the final signature from each teacher.
Last Modified on August 7, 2021