Welcome toESE/CBI!Welcome to the Exceptional Student Education/Community Based Instruction Web site. We hope you find this site helpful and informative. If you do not find the information that you are looking for here,please contact us at 850-617-4700 Ext. 2110.Due to the current school closings I am available by email at email@example.com I will do my best to keep things updated and answer any questions you may have.Our Vision: To cultivate successful adults through the support and involvement of families and the community. All of us, individually and collectively, work hard to ensure that our students develop the character, learn the skills, and assimilate the knowledge essential to success. We value the unique talents of everyone and maintain consistent respect for their dignity. We stress the development of the mind, spirit, and body for a balanced life as we all strive to be honest, just and consistent in word and deed.
The Internet is part of everyone’s life, every day. We use the Internet at work, home, for enjoyment, and to connect with those close to us.
However, being constantly connected brings increased risk of theft, fraud, and abuse. No country, industry, community, or individual is immune to cyber risks. As a nation, we face constant cyber threats against our critical infrastructure and economy. As individuals, cybersecurity risks can threaten our finances, identity, and privacy. Since our way of life depends on critical infrastructure and the digital technology that operates it, cybersecurity is one of our country’s most important national security priorities, and we each have a role to play—cybersecurity is a shared responsibility.
Security Policies / Procedures
- 7540.04 - Staff Network and Internet Acceptable Use and Safety
- 7542 - Access From Personally-Owned Computers and/or Other Web-Enabled Devices
- 7543 - Utilization of the District's Website and Remote Access to the District's Network
- 7530a - Security of User Access to District Technology Resources
- 7540.02 - Website Guidelines
- 7540.05 - Proper Use of E-mail Account - Rules of Conduct
- 7540.05a - Electronic Mail
- 7540.09 - Computer Operating and Security Guidelines (Computer Use Manual)
- 7540.10 - Security of User Access to District Business Systems
- 7542 - Computer Use by Non-Employees