Friday, May 29, 2020
Sing “Good Morning” song
Happy Last Day of School--Welcome Summer!
Why finalize a summer routine?
3. Routines help us to remember to do things.
2. Routines create structure.
1. Structure creates safety for young students.
Optional NOT-Graded Work
- Review Phonics Practice: oi, aw, and soft c & g (Dojo Class Story)
- Review Column 5: Fry 100-300 HFW, SIPPS Sight Words (read down & up) (Dojo Class Story)
- Use Dojo, email or chat in Teams — state your opinion about why we celebrate holidays.
- Read for 30 minutes (write any words you don’t know as you come to them)
- Write the alphabet and numbers 81-100, 100-81