Extended Day Enrichment Program
- Astoria Park’s Extended Day Enrichment Program (EDEP) is a supervised environment that offers a variety of fun educational activities for school age children.
- The EDEP program provides the following services: Before and After School Care, Drop-In Service. Special Camps are provided only if services are needed.
- All Before School students must be signed in by a parent or legal guardian. All After School students must be signed out by a parent or legal guardian.
- If you have any questions please contact Charlene Lewis, Director (850) - 488-3481.
One time registration fee for Before or After School Program. $30.00 per child.
Before School Program:
7:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. $80.00 per cycle.
Part-Time After School Program:
Begins when the dismissal bell sounds and ends at 4:30 p.m. $70.00 per cycle.
Full-Time After School Program:
Begins when the dismissal bell sounds and ends at 6:00 p.m. $155.00 per cycle.
Before School $10.00 per day.
After School $25.00 per day.
Late Cycle Payment Fee:
Payments not received by 6:00 p.m. on Cycle due date will be assessed a $10.00 late fee.
Services will be suspended the following day for non-payment.
Late Pick-Up Fee:
$1.00 per minute /per family assessed after 6:00 p.m.
Early Learning Coalition Certificates:
We accept ELC certificates.
Payment Information Including Paying On-Line.
- We accept the following method of payments: Debit Card, Visa, Master Card, Money Order, and Check. Cash will not be accepted.
- Debit or Credit Card transactions are to process at the Leon County Schools website on-line.
- LCS website: EDEP Payments On-Line
- Monthly payments are paid in cycles referred to as “cycle fee”. There are 10 cycles per school year. A cycle consists of 18 school days. Weekend, holidays, teacher planning day, and special camps are not considered school days.
- Fees are to be paid in full before the start date of each cycle. Cycle payment due dates are strictly enforced.
- Please remember to keep your receipts. Parents who makes payments by debit or credit card must provide the EDEP office a copy of their receipt on the next business day.
- EDEP Tax Identification Number: 59-6000-709.
Cycle Due Dates
Monday, August 14, 2017
Monday, August 14-Thursday, September 7, 2017
Tuesday, September 5, 2017
Friday, September 8-Wednesday, October 4, 2017
Monday, October 2, 2017
Thursday, October 5-Tuesday, October 31, 2017
Wednesday, November 1, 2017
Wednesday, November 1-Monday, December 4, 2017
Friday, December 1, 2017
Tuesday, December 5, 2017-Tuesday, January 16, 2018
Thursday, January 11, 2018
Wednesday, January 17-Friday, February 9, 2018
Wednesday, February 7, 2018
Monday, February 12-Wednesday, March 7, 2018
Monday, March 5, 2018
Thursday, March 8-Tuesday, April 10, 2018
Friday, April 6, 2018
Wednesday, April 11-Friday, May 4, 2018
Wednesday, May 2, 2018
Monday, May 7-Thursday, May 31, 2018
Charlene Lewis, Director at Astoria Park2465 Atlas RoadTallahassee, Fl 32303850-488-4673 Ext 2251