Extended Day Enrichment Program
Welcome to EDEP at Astoria Park! My name is KeTurah Poole but everyone knows me as "Ms. Keke". This is my second year serving as the Extended Day Enrichment Program (EDEP) Director. I received my Bachelor’s Degree from Florida State University in Family and Child Science. While attending FSU I worked in the EDEP program under the leadership of Mrs. Lewis. I am very excited to be your new EDEP director. Our goal is to educate, develop, and inspire your students. EDEP is a supervised environment that offers a variety of fun educational activities for school age children. The EDEP program provides After School Care and also offers Drop-In Service. This year there is no Before School.
- Please see all tabs on the left side of page for all additional info including registration forms, payment schedules, schedules, hours, certificates, calendar, policy and procedures.
Payment Information Including Paying On-Line.
- We accept the following method of payments: Debit Card, Visa, Master Card, Money Order, and Check. Cash will not be accepted.
- Debit or Credit Card transactions are to process at the Leon County Schools website on-line.
- Monthly payments are paid in cycles referred to as “cycle fee”. There are 10 cycles per school year. A cycle consists of 18 school days. Weekend, holidays, teacher planning day, and special camps are not considered school days.
- Fees are to be paid in full before the start date of each cycle. Cycle payment due dates are strictly enforced.
- Please remember to keep your receipts. Parents who makes payments by debit or credit card must provide the EDEP office a copy of their receipt on the next business day.
- EDEP Tax Identification Number: 59-6000-709.
Keke Poole, Director at Astoria Park2465 Atlas RoadTallahassee, Fl 32303850-488-4673 Ext 2251
We accept the following credit cards for EDEP paymentCredit card company by-laws require the Finance Department to use a third party processor to process credit card payments for VISA, MasterCard, and Discover. EDEP uses a third-party processor named Elavon Converge to process credit card payments.
Disclaimer: The EDEP assumes no responsibility for incorrect information entered by customers. Customers are responsible for ensuring payments are made in sufficient time to meet required deadlines. Customers are responsible for printing and retaining the confirmation of their payment. Payments received after 6:00pm will be credited the next business day and may have a late fee applied. Failure to understand any information provided herein will not constitute grounds for waiver of any penalties.
EDEP Cycle Dates
Cycle Dates Cycle 1: Aug. 11 - Sept. 3, 2021 Cycle 2: Sept. 7 - Oct. 1, 2021 Cycle 3: Oct. 4 - Oct. 28, 2021 Cycle 4: Oct. 29 - Dec. 1, 2021 Cycle 5: Dec. 2, 2021 - Jan. 12, 2022 Cycle 6: Jan. 13 - Feb. 8, 2022 Cycle 7: Feb. 9 - March 7, 2022 Cycle 8: March 8 - April 8, 2022 Cycle 9: April 11 - May 5, 2022 Cycle 10: May 6 - May 25, 2022* Prorated 14 days