EDEP Program Information
Extended Day Enrichment Program
- Astoria Park’s Extended Day Enrichment Program (EDEP) is a supervised environment that offers a variety of fun educational activities for school age children.
- The EDEP program provides the following services: Before and After School Care, Drop-In Service. Special Camps are provided only if services are needed.
- All Before School students must be signed in by a parent or legal guardian. All After School students must be signed out by a parent or legal guardian.
- If you have any questions please contact Charlene Lewis, Director (850) - 488-3481.
One time registration fee for Before or After School Program. $30.00 per child.
Before School Program:
7:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. $80.00 per cycle.
Part-Time After School Program:
Begins when the dismissal bell sounds and ends at 4:30 p.m. $70.00 per cycle.
Full-Time After School Program:
Begins when the dismissal bell sounds and ends at 6:00 p.m. $155.00 per cycle.
Before School $10.00 per day.
After School $25.00 per day.
Late Cycle Payment Fee:
Payments not received by 6:00 p.m. on Cycle due date will be assessed a $10.00 late fee.
Services will be suspended the following day for non-payment.
Late Pick-Up Fee:
$1.00 per minute /per family assessed after 6:00 p.m.
Early Learning Coalition Certificates:
We accept ELC certificates.
Payment Information Including Paying On-Line.
- We accept the following method of payments: Debit Card, Visa, Master Card, Money Order, and Check. Cash will not be accepted.
- Debit or Credit Card transactions are to process at the Leon County Schools website on-line.
- Monthly payments are paid in cycles referred to as “cycle fee”. There are 10 cycles per school year. A cycle consists of 18 school days. Weekend, holidays, teacher planning day, and special camps are not considered school days.
- Fees are to be paid in full before the start date of each cycle. Cycle payment due dates are strictly enforced.
- Please remember to keep your receipts. Parents who makes payments by debit or credit card must provide the EDEP office a copy of their receipt on the next business day.
- EDEP Tax Identification Number: 59-6000-709.
EDEP District Announcements
What is my CVV code?
Visa®, Mastercard®, and Discover® cardholders:
Turn your card over and look at the signature box. You should see either the entire 16-digit credit card number or just the last four digits followed by a special 3-digit code. This 3-digit code is your CVV number / Card Security Code.
American Express® cardholders:
Look for the 4-digit code printed on the front of your card just above and to the right of your main credit card number. This 4-digit code is your Card Identification Number (CID). The CID is the four-digit code printed just above the Account Number.
Charlene Lewis, Director at Astoria Park2465 Atlas RoadTallahassee, Fl 32303850-488-4673 Ext 2251
Payment feature is now live!!We accept the following credit cards for EDEP paymentCredit card company by-laws require the Finance Department to use a third party processor to process credit card payments for VISA, MasterCard, and Discover. EDEP uses a third-party processor named Elavon Converge to process credit card payments.
Disclaimer: The EDEP assumes no responsibility for incorrect information entered by customers. Customers are responsible for ensuring payments are made in sufficient time to meet required deadlines. Customers are responsible for printing and retaining the confirmation of their payment. Payments received after 6:00pm will be credited the next business day and may have a late fee applied. Failure to understand any information provided herein will not constitute grounds for waiver of any penalties.
EDEP Cycle Dates
Cycle Dates Cycle 1: Aug. 14 - Sept. 7, 2017 Cycle 2: Sept. 8 - Oct.4, 2017 Cycle 3: Oct.r 5 - Oct.31, 2017 Cycle 4: Nov. 1 - Dec.4, 2017 Cycle 5: Dec.25, 2017 - Jan. 16, 2018 Cycle 6: Jan. 17 - Feb. 9, 2018 Cycle 7: Feb. 12 - March 7, 2018 Cycle 8: March 8 - April 10, 2018 Cycle 9: April 11 - May 4, 2018 Cycle 10: May 7 - May 31, 2018