EDEP Program Information
Extended Day Enrichment Program
Thank you for registering your child with the Astoria Park’s Extended Day Enrichment Program (EDEP). The EDEP is a supervised environment that offers a variety of fun educational activities for school age children. The EDEP program provides the following services: Before and After School Care, Drop-In Service. Special Camps are provided only if services are needed; Teacher Planning Day Camp, Spring Break Camp, and Summer Camp.
The EDEP office must have a complete registration form, a signed parent contract, registration fee and first payment before your child can attend the program. We accept online payments through Astoria Park’s Focus Parent Portal or by Money Order made payable to Leon County Schools. All Money Orders must be given directly to the EDEP staff member. The EDEP office is not responsible for missing money orders left in the front office, sent in by a student, sent in a student’s book bag or given to a classroom teacher. Money Orders not given directly to the EDEP staff member will be assessed the $10.00 late fee if payment is late. No cash or checks will be accepted.
Monthly payments are paid in cycles referred to as “cycle fee”. There are 10 cycles per school year. A cycle consists of 18 school days. Weekends, holidays, teacher planning days, and special camps are not considered school days.
Please see below for all additional info including registration forms, payment schedules, schedules, hours, certificates, calendar,policy and procedures.
EDEP Summer Camp Program 2021
Payment Information Including Paying On-Line.
- We accept the following method of payments: Debit Card, Visa, Master Card, Money Order, and Check. Cash will not be accepted.
- Debit or Credit Card transactions are to process at the Leon County Schools website on-line.
- Monthly payments are paid in cycles referred to as “cycle fee”. There are 10 cycles per school year. A cycle consists of 18 school days. Weekend, holidays, teacher planning day, and special camps are not considered school days.
- Fees are to be paid in full before the start date of each cycle. Cycle payment due dates are strictly enforced.
- Please remember to keep your receipts. Parents who makes payments by debit or credit card must provide the EDEP office a copy of their receipt on the next business day.
- EDEP Tax Identification Number: 59-6000-709.
EDEP District Announcements
Keke Poole, Director at Astoria Park2465 Atlas RoadTallahassee, Fl 32303850-488-4673 Ext 2251
We accept the following credit cards for EDEP paymentCredit card company by-laws require the Finance Department to use a third party processor to process credit card payments for VISA, MasterCard, and Discover. EDEP uses a third-party processor named Elavon Converge to process credit card payments.
Disclaimer: The EDEP assumes no responsibility for incorrect information entered by customers. Customers are responsible for ensuring payments are made in sufficient time to meet required deadlines. Customers are responsible for printing and retaining the confirmation of their payment. Payments received after 6:00pm will be credited the next business day and may have a late fee applied. Failure to understand any information provided herein will not constitute grounds for waiver of any penalties.
EDEP Cycle Dates
Cycle Dates Cycle 1: Aug. 31 - Sept. 24, 2020 Cycle 2: Sept. 25 - Oct. 21, 2020 Cycle 3: Oct. 22 - Nov. 19, 2020 Cycle 4: Nov. 20 - Dec. 18, 2020 Cycle 5: Jan. 5 - Feb. 1, 2021 Cycle 6: Feb. 2 - Feb. 26, 2021 Cycle 7: March 1 - March 31, 2021 Cycle 8: April 1 - April 28, 2021 Cycle 9: April 29 - May 24, 2021 Cycle 10: May 25 - June 10, 2021* Prorated 12 days