A Multi-Tiered System of Supports (MTSS) is a framework schools use to maximize the academic, social, emotional, and behavioral success for all students. The MTSS Team at Oak Ridge Elementary School is committed to providing our students with the best education we possibly can during this unprecedented time when children and families are finding themselves in new and unforeseen circumstances. It takes a village, and we are all in this together!
How can we help?
- Problem-solving with teachers and families to provide academic and/or behavior support
- Constructing an effective at-home learning environment
- Connecting families to available community resources
- Social skills instruction and support
- Individual/group counseling
Check back regularly for additional resources and strategies to be posted!
For families of students with ADHD, anxiety, or other challenges, click here to sign up for a phone consultation with the school psychologist.