Payment Information Including Paying On-Line.
- We accept the following method of payment: Debit Card, Visa, Master Card, Money Order, and Check. Cash will not be accepted.
- Debit or Credit Card transactions are processed at the Leon County Schools website online.
- Monthly payments are paid in cycles, referred to as “cycle fees”. There are 10 cycles per school year. A cycle consists of 18 school days. Weekends, holidays, teacher-planning days, and special camps are not considered school days.
- Fees are to be paid in full before the start date of each cycle. Cycle payment due dates are strictly enforced.
- Please remember to keep your receipts. Parents who make payments by debit or credit card must provide the EDEP office with a copy of their receipt on the next business day.
EDEP Tax Identification Number: 59-6000-709.
EDEP Cycle Dates
EDEP Cycle Dates 2023-2024
EDEP E-Funds Payment Button
We accept the following credit cards for EDEP payment
Click to visit the e-Funds for Schools website.Credit card company by-laws require the Finance Department to use a third-party processor to process credit card payments for VISA, MasterCard, and Discover. EDEP uses a third-party processor named e-Funds to process credit card payments.
Credit Cards Disclaimer
Disclaimer: The EDEP assumes no responsibility for incorrect information entered by customers. Customers are responsible for ensuring payments are made in sufficient time to meet required deadlines. Customers are responsible for printing and retaining the confirmation of their payment. Payments received after 6:00 pm will be credited the next business day and may have a late fee applied. Failure to understand any information provided herein will not constitute grounds for waiver of any penalties.
Last Modified on August 16, 2023