What if I live with another person and don’t have a lease or mortgage?

If you live with another person and the home mortgage or lease is in their name,  Print and complete the Affidavit of Residency and Homeowner’s-Renter’s Acknowledgement forms (both pages will need to be notarized).  Homeowner/renters submits one form each Category 1 and Category 2 (see above), Parent of student will submit a current piece of mail with their name and address on it. 

Affidavit of Residency Form - REQUIRED
Homeowner’s/Renter’s Acknowledgement Form – REQUIRED

Additional Information:

School zone lookup Tool Check for Elementary School Zones

School Choice Office Website  Leon County School District offers reassignment for sibling support, grandfathering, over to under capacity, and hardship.