If your child has never enrolled in a Leon County School and meets the criteria below, please visit the link below to begin the registration process.
- Any student applying to LCS for the first time and did NOT go through school choice.
- Students NEVER in LCS schools (including charter and PK)
- Students moving in from out of state.
- Students who have always been in private school.
First complete online registration for your student(s) using the link https://leon.focusschoolsoftware.com/focus/auth/ and then e-mail the 5 required documents to email@example.com? Those five documents are:
- Birth Certificate
- Physical Health Form (completed within the last 12 months)
- Immunization Record (Florida DH680 Form)
- Two Proofs of Primary Address
- First: MUST be the current Lease, Mortgage, or Deed
- Second: Can be an Utility Bill, Driver's License, Voter Registration Card, etc. (Must show same address and name as first proof.)
If you are currently enrolled or have been enrolled in a Leon County School and have been issued a Leon County Student ID number previously, all registration forms are available in the main office. Please read the questions and answers below for additional information concerning registration.
In addition to the Online Student Registration, we will need:
If you live with another person and the home mortgage or lease is in their name, complete an Affidavit of Residency and Homeowner’s-Renter’s Acknowledgement forms (both will need to be notarized). Submit these forms with the homeowner’s lease or mortgage information, along with your driver’s license and another piece of mail with your name and address on them.If you need before and/or after school child care, please click here for additional information. Summer camp is also available by the week. Our Extended Day Director is Ms. Joanna Clark; you may contact her at 850.414.6223 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.Please visit the Leon County Schools Transportation website and click on the "Find Your Bus Route" link.Please click here to find our current school lunch information. You can also sign up to have school menus emailed to you automatically, create an account with PayPams (an online lunch payment system), and download the Free/Reduced Meal Application.
- a copy of the student’s certified birth certificate
- the student's social security number (optional)
- proof of health examination from your physician’s office dated AFTER 8/1/2018
- a certificate of immunization from your physician’s office or county health department
- any court documents pertaining to custody (if applicable)
- two proofs of your address such as:
- lease or rental agreement, mortgage payment, property tax record or homestead exemption, AND
- recent utility bill, utility hookup or transfer statement, or driver’s license.
Pre-K Registration**All students must be screened and have received their passport from the PreK office prior to registering for PreK.**
3 year old program: $50.00 registration fee. $600 a month.
4 year old PK: $150.00 deposit. $385.00 a month.4 year old VPK: No fee based on qualifications. Hours are 8:30 to 11:30 ONLY.
If you have questions regarding Pre-K, please call 922-2099 for more information. If you are a first time student with Leon County Schools, please see the information above regarding the process for registration.