You may register your child from 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM Monday-Thursday on the Conley School campus at 2400 Orange Avenue East. Click here to view a map to the school.
If you are currently enrolled in a Leon County School, please furnish:
- A current mortgage payment or lease agreement with your name and an address in the Conley Elementary zone, and
- A utility bill with your name and the same address in Conley Elementary zone.
- If transferring from another school within Leon County please withdrawal from the previous school ahead of registering at Conley.
If your child is not currently enrolled in a Leon County School, you will need to include the following to register your child for Conley Elementary:
- Pick up complete registration packet from the registrar at the school.
- A current mortgage payment or lease agreement with your name on it and address in the Conley Elementary zone
- A proof of address using a current bill with your name on it - utility, cable or phone with the same address in the Conley Elementary zone
- An original birth certificate - Must be the original or “official copy”
- Current Physical
- Current shot records
- Social Security Number of the student enrolling.
- Current driver's license of parent or legal guardian
Pre-K Registration**All students must be screened and have received their passport from the PreK office prior to registering for PreK.**
3 year old program: $50.00 registration fee. $600 a month.4 year old PK: $150.00 deposit. $385.00 a month.4 year old VPK: No fee based on qualifications. Hours are 8:30 to 11:30 ONLY.
If you have questions regarding Pre-K, please call 922-2099 for more information. If you are a first time student with Leon County Schools, please see the information above regarding the documents needed for registration.