When transferring from one school to another within Leon County
Student Transfer From one LCS School to another LCS School:
*All students must have proven their address for the new Leon County School before being withdrawn from the current Leon County School. A withdrawal checklist will be submitted by the current schools Admissions Liaison once proof of address has been verified. Exception: Students entering from JDC.
Parents/Guardian need to:
- Email Proofs of Address to email@example.com . See acceptable proofs at Student Documentation Requirements - Proof of Residency
- Notify the current school of the intent to withdraw, including student name, student number, and parent ID (parent may email or go in person)
- Update contact information at current school, for example; contact permissions, phone numbers, and emails
- Return books, electronics, and any other school materials (in person)
- Wait to receive an email from the LCS Office of Admissions to say the transfer is complete, the new school will be in contact to tell you the day you will begin.
*Please allow the withdrawing school 24 hours to complete the requested withdrawal.