You will need to provide:1. Two proofs of residency, with your name and current address
The first proof must be one of the following:
· Homestead exemption (current year)
· Mortgage statement
· Lease or rental agreement
· Property tax record
If you are constructing a new home, you must provide each of the following:
The second proof must be:
· Another proof from the section above
· Homeowner's/Rental Insurance
· Current electric/utility bill
· Copy of construction contract
· Copy of builder's permit
· Letter from the builder on letterhead stating projected completion and occupancy dates.
· A Reassignment Form may have to be completed if the construction process is prolonged.
Once residency is established, the parent/guardian must provide proof of residency to remain at the school.
2. Birth Certificate
3. Social Security Card/Number
4. Current Physical - dated within one year of the enrollment date
5. Complete immunization on a Florida Certificate of Immunization Form (provided by your physician)
6. Custody papers, if applicable, court-ordered agreement(s) or restrictions pertaining to custody
If you are reassigned, the school will need a copy of your Reassignment Approval Letter with the above Residency documentation.
If you have any questions, please call the school - 850-487-4733