Registration Information for Kindergarten and New Students

  • For Kindergarten Orientation information, visit here.


    If your child has never been with Leon County Schools, register your child today!

    The first step for school attendance is registration with Leon County Schools: register here.

    Additional Information Needed for Kindergarten and Out-of-County Transfers 

    For incoming Kindergarten and out-of-county transfer students, the following documents are needed in order to start school:
    • 2 Proofs of Residence (use 2 or more of the following)
      • Current lease, mortgage or rental agreement, which must include the contact information (name and phone number of the property owner or Rental Company).
      • Current Homestead Exemption card or home owner’s insurance proof.
      • Current electric deposit payment receipt or electric bill, bottom portion, showing name and service address, and/or driver’s license with correct address.
    • Child's birth certificate
    • Child's current physical (within a year of date of registration)
    • Child's complete Florida immunization record
    • Government issued ID

    In-County Transfers

    If your student is an in-county transfer student, you will need the following documents to start school:

    • 2 proofs of residence (see above)
    • Government issued ID


Last Modified on March 10, 2021