The School Choice Application is for the following options only:

  • Over to Under Capacity Choice
  • Sibling Support Choice
  • Grandfathering Choice
  • McKay Choice 

2017-18 Hardship Application

Unfortunately some schools are over capacity and not able to accept additional students that are not in their zone.  If the school you are requesting is not listed in the drop down menu, unfortunately they are over their capacity and have no reassignment seats available for the 2017-18 school year.   


Amy Hall
(850) 561-8484

Jamie Holleman Project Manager
(850) 561-8950

Fax: (850) 487-0444

Last Modified on Friday at 7:53 PM