School and Local Mental Health Resources
SCHOOL AND LOCAL MENTAL HEALTH RESOURCES
DISC VILLAGE, INC.
DISC Village Health and Wellness Specialists offer students a safe and supportive environment to discuss personal struggles related to Behavioral Health through the New Horizons program. The program works to increase effective communication, anger management, and decision-making skills while offering support in a time of crisis.
Health and Wellness Specialists will be available to meet with students via a virtual services platform.
- Virtual Services can be accessed through: https://discvillage.securevideo.com/book
- Link is also available on DISC Village Website – “schedule virtual session” button top right corner
- If you are unable to connect virtually, please contact:
- Health and Wellness Services: 850.574.6240
- Health and Wellness Program Supervisor: 850.510.1793
- Director of Youth Services: 850.510.1042
Call 2-1-1 for human service information and assistance; available 24 hours a day to listen and provide emotional support, crisis counseling, suicide prevention, and information & referrals. You do not have to be in crisis to call, there is no eligibility criteria, and our services are free.
Mobile Response Team (MRT)
The MRT is a 24/7 on-call crisis intervention service provided through Apalachee Center, Inc. MRT provides emergency behavioral health assessment, and diversion alternative to inpatient treatment when appropriate.