Living Arrangements

What if I live with another person and don’t have a lease or mortgage?

If you live with another person and the home mortgage or lease is in their name, complete the Affidavit of Residency and Homeowner’s-Renter’s Acknowledgement forms (both will need to be notarized). Affidavit & Homeowners acknowledgement forms are located at the top right hand side of this page
Submit these forms with the homeowner’s lease or mortgage information, along with your driver’s license and another piece of mail with your name and address on them.