- Once you have launched Chrome, navigate to https://launchpad.classlink.com/leonschools or Click Classlink icon on the upper right.
- Click on green icon “Login with Username and Password”.
- Type student credentials, username is StudentIDNumber@edu.leonschools.net. The password is the student’s 5-digit lunch PIN for K-1 and 2-5 should know their passwords
- You will need to have the ClassLink OneClick Extension installed in Chrome for single-sign-on to work in some cases
- On an iOS (Apple products) or Android tablet or smart phone, use the ClassLink LaunchPad app. Use the same username and password listed above. Some sites work much more reliably on a computer than a tablet or smart phone. i-Ready requires a separate app to be downloaded in order to run on an iPad.
If you are having trouble signing in to ClassLink, contact your teacher or email our tech support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: While these videos were created by another school, your students files will reside under their designated OneDrive or uploaded to their assigned TEAMS as long as they are logged in using their student credentials.