2021 Senior Gradstars!
We are extremely proud of your accomplishments and know that your future is bright.
This year we are providing our Graduation Ceremonies at Gene Cox Stadium. It is important that everyone observes all of the CDC recommendations regarding COVID-19.
Missed the LiveStream? Watch the 2021 Drive-In Graduation Ceremony Recordings
2021 Graduation Ceremony Live Stream Feed
2021 Graduation Ceremony Guidelines and Expectations
- Graduates will recieve six (6) tickets for family members / guests. Each Ticket will be verified for authenticity at the entrance gates.
- Graduates (and guests), should arrive at Gene Cox Stadium at least one hour before his/her ceremony begins. Please allow for traffic as the ceremony will start on time.
The parking lot will open at 6:30 p.m. and the stadium will open at 7 p.m.
The commencement ceremony will begin promptly at 8:00 p.m.
- In order to ensure the safety of each graduate, we are asking that all graduates wear flat shoes that are well secured to the feet.
- Shoes with high-heels are NOT permitted on the Gene Cox Staium Field/Astroturf.
- Although this is an outdoor event, masks will be provided and are optional for graduates and guests.
Each graduate MUST bring his/her cap, 2021 tassel, and gown in order to be allowed to enter the graduation line-up and ceremony.
- Please ensure proper nutrition, hydration and personal care needs are addressed before attending the ceremony as no vending opportunities will be available.Participating graduates will be pre-screened for cell phones, cameras, and electronic devices before entering Gene Cox Stadium.
- All LCS Student Code of Conduct expectations and polices will be strictly enforced.
- Cell phones, cameras, and electronic devices will NOT be permitted on Gene Cox Stadium field. Only graduates and graduation sponsors will be permitted on Gene Cox Stadium field.
- Smoking, vaping and alcoholic beverages will NOT be allowed during this LCS sponsored event.The Class of 202 Grad-fan (paper fan) will be used to request assistance while seated on the Gene Cox Stadium field.
- NOT adhering to these expectations and procedures may jeopardize the receipt of a student’s high school diploma.
- For graduates and guests before and after each ceremony:
Please tune-in and call-in to the Real Talk 93.3 radio show to share and listen to congratulatory messages.
Graduates and guests are encouraged to share his/her graduation experience via social media AFTER the ceremony. Please use #LCSGrads2021 when tagging pictures.
- Graduates and guests will be asked to vacate the premises at the end of each ceremony.
Upcoming LCS Events
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM Title I Advisory Council Meeting - via Zoom
6:00 PM School Board Business Meeting
June 22, 2021