Welcome to Mr. Sprayberry's 7th Grade Science Class!
WELCOME TO VIRTUAL MIDDLE SCHOOL!!
Happy Tuesday! This is day 2 of our adventure. Over the next few weeks while we are in Virtual School, we will be using the application called "Learn at Home - Teams" to communicate and submit assignments. To get to this application, log into ClassLink and look for the icon titled "Learn at Home - Teams". You can use the icon titled "Learn at Home - Students..." (full name is "Learn at Home - Students Website") to learn all about Teams.
You may already know that for the first two weeks you will have packets you will need to print, complete, and submit. The Montford website homepage directs you to click the tab called "Learn at Home" on the homepage. When you go there, you will see the packets and all the instructions on how to submit the packers. Optimally this can all be done electronically, but there are ways to do it via paper, too.
Please finish the assignment posted in Teams this morning if you have not done so already. The assingment is described in Teams, but here is a summy.
1) Log into ClassLink
2) Look for and click the icon for an app called "Learn at Home - Students". Read through and become familiar with that website. Your parents should read through it, too.
3) Become familiar with the TEAMS communication app. Look for and click the icon for an app called "Learn at Home - Teams". Explore that website and see if you can find your class period for my Science class. Your parents should explore it too.
4) Post a hello statement in your Science class Teams chat room.
5) Go to the Montford website homepage and click the tab called "Learn at Home" on the homepage. When you go there, read all about your packets for week 1. You will see instructions on how to get the packets and the various ways to submit the packets.
6) Go back to the Teams chat site and let me know you completed all 6 steps today.
After you do the above, you may start on your packets. Instructions to get this in #5 above. I think best is to print out the packets, and work on them on paper, then follow the instructions to use your smartphone to submit them to me as a data document. The packets are DUE Friday at noon. They really should not take long, so try to get them done sooner than later.