SAIL is a school of choice and any Leon County high school student looking for a personalized, non-traditional high school to meet his/her individual needs is eligible to apply.
Rising 9th Graders
- Parents should call early in 8th grade year to get on the waiting list.
- Families attend Open House Showcase in February. *
- After Showcase, schedule an enrollment interview to secure your spot.
- Enrollment is limited to approximately 100 students and is based on the order of the waiting list application.
*Shadowing opportunities available, please contact the office for more information.
10th,11th & 12th graders
- Parents should call and ask to be placed on the waiting list.
- Space available is dependent on current students withdrawing or transferring and therefore is unpredictable.
- When space is available (usually at semester breaks), you will be contacted for an enrollment interview in order of waiting list application date.
- Please be sure that your contact information stays current.
SAIL Main Office Phone: 850.488.2468