Get involved at Montford through PTSO!The Montford Middle School PTSO is parents, teachers, and students working together to enhance the educational opportunities and learning environment for the students. Parents can get involved by serving on the board and committees and volunteering for various school events, including handing out treats to students each nine weeks for student recognition, assisting with Friday afternoon pizza sales, staffing the school store, working the concession stand at sporting events, serving teachers and staff at appreciation lunches in the fall and spring, helping with health screenings, assisting with the silent auction, and much more. Fill out the volunteer form to get started and begin to receive emails about volunteer opportunities.Your donations help make Montford an exceptional school.
The generosity of Montford families, staff, and faculty enables the PTSO to support far reaching programs at Montford. The school depends on us for a great deal of funding. In just the 2015-16 school year, the PTSO donated $25,000 to the school:
To get involved at Montford, fill out the online volunteer form and contact one of the PTSO Board Members or Activity Chairs.President: Charlotte Luzietti email@example.comVice President: Laura Ervin firstname.lastname@example.orgTreasurer: Kristi Smith email@example.comSecretary: Deborah Lacombe firstname.lastname@example.orgBusiness Partner Coordinator: OPEN
- Provided $10,000 for technology upgrades and maintenance, including all new interactive TV screens in Building 7.
- Donated funds to academic departments for books, lab materials, and other educational needs.
- Funded Teacher/Staff appreciation luncheons and gifts, and custodial staff gifts.
- Funded Student Celebrations to recognize grade and citizenship achievements each nine weeks.
- Purchased dinner for all sports teams who participated in championship games.
- Donated to the Kelli Walker Endowment Fund to purchase new Media Center books.
- Funded Mustangs United.
- Helped fund the Brain Bowl's championship trip.
Make A Donation
To make a donation to Montford's PTSO please use the following link: