Coach Keri Pell and Coach C.J. Watkins
Office Hours: Pell- 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or Remind
Office Hours: Watkins- 9 a.m.-11 a.m.
Contact: email@example.com or Remind
TUESDAY, May 26, 2020
THE LAST STRETCH: Hi Everyone! We have finally made it to the last week of school! For this week's assignment please email me a paragraph about how you have been "stretching" and taking care of your overall fitness during this challenging time. We miss all of you and hope that you guys are well and staying healthy! Mrs. Pell and Coach Watkins! :)
MONDAY, MAY 11, 2020
Hi Everyone! Your new fitness log has been posted find it under "Assignments." I hope you are all doing well. I am enjoying reading your logs and seeing all the fun activities you do! Stay healthy and stay fit.
MONDAY, APRIL 27, 2020
Hi Everyone! I have posted the new log for weeks five and six under "Student Assignments". This should be submitted to our email addresses on the date of Friday, May 8, 2020
Hi everyone! We hope all of you are staying healthy at home. This will be the main jump off page for our P.E. classes. Coach Watkins and I will be mirroring our P.E. classes to make this process as streamlined as possible so it is hopefully less cumbersome for our students and parents. The P.E. department (Pell and Watkins) will have the same expectations for all of our students so no matter which teacher you have for P.E. the plan will be the same. Our office hours are listed above but you can contact us via email or Remind and we will respond as soon as possible even if it is outside of that window. Below, you will see important updates which we will be posting by date as needed or if anything changes.
April, 13, 2020 <---
1. Happy spring holiday. We hope you are all staying healthy and we miss you!! Within this website you will find the information for completing your fitness log (which should be submitted by email on the date of Friday, April 24, 2020 (not before). You can hand-write the provided chart as long as you follow the same format and document the same information or you can easily download the log I made for you using word.
2. The directions for the log are located under the tab for Student Resources.
3. The actual log that you will be using is located under the tab for Student Assignments.
4. The Champions Live website will also be located under Student Resources. Healthy lifestyle ideas and podcasts are located here but you are not required to complete anything except for the log.
5. Have a great week! Email if you have any questions.
April 1, 2020
- Fitness Journal/Log: All students will be keeping a fitness journal/log and this is will account for the P.E. grade. Students will be expected to begin working on their log on Monday, April 13, 2020 and the first log will be submitted on the exact date of Friday, April 24, 2020 (not sooner because the journal/log includes the 24th). The fitness journal/log will be uploaded to our website the week of April 6th -so keep an eye out. You can download this log and submit it electronically via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Note: Please make sure to include the student’s first and last name and period in the subject line. For example: "John Smith Period 1".
- Student Check-In: We need to know we're reaching you! Please respond to our Remind Announcement (April 3rd) by the date of Wednesday, April 8, 2020. To do this simply respond by typing your first and last name. Note: Students have different user names which we may not readily recognize so please include your first and last name and period in any response to a Remind announcement. For example type: “John Smith Period 1 checks in!” or “John Smith Period 1 says…”
- That’s it for now: Check in with us via Remind and stayed tuned to the website next week for your fitness journal/log. Stay healthy and stay fit! Thinking of all of you guys! Mrs. Pell and Coach Watkins