Ms. Rice's email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (850) 414-5610 ext. 6604
For technical assistance/questions (Class Link, Canvas, ConnectED) please call the LCS Technical help desk
Parents, please continue to check Focus weekly for missing assignments
(marked with a -Z- )
- Check the name and date of the missing assignment
- On my website, go to the ASSIGNMENTS page
- Look under the correct date to locate the assignment for student to complete.
- Students should submit work following the instructions for that assignment
Spring 2021 FSA Testing Policies and Instructions
Ms. Rice will meet daily with:
- Homeroom students at 8:30 am (Attendance and Whole Group Lesson) and their assigned small groups @
- 9:30, 9:55 and 10:20 am.
- Mr. Christiano's homeroom students at 11:35 am (Whole Group Lesson) and their assigned small groups @ 1:00, 1:25 and 1:50 pm
**Students receiving services from Ms. Abbott, Ms. Betcher, Ms. Johnson...etc. please be mindful of your daily/weekly appointment times with them. They should be reaching out to you this week to set those times up.
As part of your assignments, students should complete at least 45 minutes of IReady Reading and IReady Math Weekly (that's about 10 minutes of Math and Reading per day)
Every Wednesday: Complete IReady Mastery Tests for Reading and Math
Every week, please visit Special Area courses. You are expected to complete:
- 2 activities for PE
- 1 for Art
- There are also Music activities available for you to do.
For your ELA/Social Studies assignments, click on the ASSIGNMENTS page
(on the upper left of this page)
It is very important that parents update any changes in contact information in the portal.
To register for the FOCUS PARENT PORTAL click here
To subscribe to the Conley Parent Listserv click here .
FOCUS questions to email@example.com
Parent Portal questions to firstname.lastname@example.org