Get involved at Montford through PTSO.The Montford Middle School PTSO is parents, teachers, and students working together to enhance the educational opportunities and learning environment for the students. Parents can get involved by serving on the board and committees and volunteering for various school events, including handing out treats to students each nine weeks for student recognition, assisting with Friday afternoon pizza sales, staffing the school store, working the concession stand at sporting events, serving teachers and staff at appreciation lunches in the fall and spring, helping with health screenings, assisting with the silent auction, and much more.Your donations help make Montford an exceptional school.
The generosity of Montford families, staff, and faculty enables the PTSO to support far reaching programs at Montford. The school depends on us for a great deal of funding. In just the 2014-15 school year, the PTSO donated $25,000 to the school:
- Funded maintenance of the school website.
- Purchased 30 banquet tables for the school.
- Donated funds to the history department for books and other educational needs.
- Donated funds to Mr. Lynch for his gardening and school beautification projects.
- Funded teacher appreciation luncheons.
- Funded dinner for all sports teams who participated in championship games.
- Funded student recognition celebrations each nine weeks.
- Donated to the Kelli Walker Endowment Fund to purchase new Media Center books.
- Supported 8th grade end-of-school activities, including their dance and field day.
- Helped fund the Brain Bowl's team trip to Dallas to compete in Nationals.
- Provided end-of-year teacher gifts.
- Provided $13,000 for technology maintenance.
To get involved at Montford, fill out the online volunteer form and contact one of the PTSO Board Members or Activity Chairs.President: Amy O'Kelly - firstname.lastname@example.orgVice President & Patron Coordinator: Jennifer Hay - email@example.comTreasurer: Lori Halligan - firstname.lastname@example.orgSecretary: Polly Yearty - email@example.comTo donate to the Montford Patron Program, you can fill out the Patrons Donation Form and return it to the front office.
Make a Donation
To make a donation to Montford's PTSO please send checks to:Montford Middle School PTSO5789 Pimlico DriveTallahassee, FL 32309