Step One - Verify Your Child's Immunizations Are Up To Date
We can not process any registration records without proof that your child has received all their immunizations. Proof must be presented in the form of an HRS Certificate of Immunization (HRS Form 680). It should be noted that the Hepatitis B series is now required prior to registration and that this series takes six months to completeStep Two - Verify Your School
To verify that you are zoned for Hartsfield please visit
Once there you will be able to enter your address and the system will inform you of your school zone.
Once you have verified that you are zoned for Hartsfield, please continue to step threeStep Three - Completing Registration
You must bring the following items to the school before your child can be registered.
- Child's Birth Certificate (official copy)
- Two proofs of residency in Leon County. (One must be a lease, mortgage statement, or property tax statement) and (the second proof can be a current utility, cable, or home phone bill).
- Current Original Immunization Record
- Physical Record
- Proof of identification (driver’s license, or state ID card)
- Proof of guardianship if not the child's parent.
Please bring with you the appropriate forms and items listed above. There will be additional items listed below that must be completed at the school. Depending on the needs of your child, there may also be some additional forms.
- Student Registration Form
- Parent, Teacher, and Student Agreement
- Emergency & Medical Information
- Meal Benefits
- Office File Card
- Student Internet & Media Form
Items Needed for Kindergarten Registration
2 Proofs of Residency (one must be a legal form - homestead exemption, lease/purchase agreement or warranty deed. The other can be a utility bill, driver’s license, etc…)
Certified Copy of the Birth Certificate
Physical – signed by a doctor and less than a year old (gold form you get from doctor)
Proof of Immunizations (blue or white form you get from doctor) – includes the chicken pox vaccine
Social Security NumberDriver's License of Parent or Guardian
Help Registering - School Registrar
At any time during the registration process, if you have any questions or concerns you may call the school and ask to speak with our school registrar.
Ms. LeTrese Bryant