LCS School Health Plan
Plan Highlights: School Operations
Start Dates -
- Teachers to return on Monday, August 2.
- Students to return on Wednesday, August 11.
- Middle and High Schools will operate under a regular, 6 period schedule. (Except SAIL)
- Fully operational, including hot lunches
- Elementary schools will maintain seating charts.
Visitors on Campus – (Effective Tuesday, October 19, 2021)
- For Pre-K - 12th grade, visitors, volunteers, mentors, vendors, or any non-district employee will be allowed on campus during the school day, on condition that they are providing a service to the school. Masks are required while indoors and when six feet of distancing cannot be maintained.
- Due to the lack of space in many of our cafeterias, parents will not be allowed to have lunch with their student on school campuses through the end of the calendar year. We will revisit allowing parents to have lunch with their student in 2022.
- Please contact your student's school for their specific visitors/volunteers/mentors/vendors sign-in procedures and other school-site specific protocols.
Field Trips –
- At the elementary and middle school level, field trips will resume on Tuesday, October 19, 2021.
- At the high school level, field trips will resume the first nine weeks.
Locker use –
- Students will be able to use lockers.
Facility rentals –
- Open for all use
Plan Highlights: Health & Safety
Last Modified on October 13, 2021