Important Vaccination Videos
We need everyone's full support to protect LCS students, employees, and all of our families in order to help stop the spread of COVID-19, and prevent education disruption. Please encourage everyone you know who is eligible to get the vaccine.
It's free, it's safe and it's easy.
Find out where and how to get YOUR shot here. Those that may still have lingering concerns about getting the vaccine, see vaccine facts videos here. If you and your family already got the vaccine, we would like to THANK YOU for helping protect our students, employees and families.
LCS Vaccination Video
COVID-19 Vaccine (Strongly Recommended)
ALL LCS students and employees are HIGHLY encouraged to get all required doses of the COVID-19 vaccine as soon as they can and/or eligible to do so.
Getting vaccinated for COVID-19 significantly helps to prevent life threatening illness, hospitalizations, and potential death (almost 100%). It also helps prevent students from missing school days, protects others around you from potential exposure, all while helping to reduce community transmisson. Unvaccinated people should get vaccinated as soon as possible if they are able to do so and are strongly encouraged to continue masking until they are fully vaccinated.
We can do this!
How can I get the COVID-19 Vaccine?
There are several ways you can look for vaccination providers near you in the United States.
- Visit https://floridahealthcovid19.gov/ to learn important information about COVID-19 vaccination and testing providers near you.
- Visit Vaccines.gov to find vaccination providers near you. In some states, information may be limited while more U. S. vaccination providers and pharmacies are being added. Learn more about COVID-19 Vaccination Locations on Vaccines.gov.
- Text your ZIP code to 438829 or call 1-800-232-0233 to find vaccine locations near you in the United States.
Kindercare, the Learning Care Group, and YMCA are all offering free childcare to help you get vaccinated.
> KinderCare: Free child care for appointments and recuperation. Call 1-866-337-3105 or visit kindercare.com/vaccine
> Learning Care Group: Free child care for appointments and recuperation. Call 1-833-459-3557 or visit learningcaregroup.com/vaccine
- Check your local pharmacy’s website to see if vaccination appointments are available. Find out which pharmacies are participating in the Federal Retail Pharmacy Program.
- Contact your state health department to find additional vaccination locations in the area.
- Check your local news outlets. They may have information on how to get a vaccination appointment.