- Masks: are a must so remember to properly wear your mask at all times, every day. A mask is properly worn to cover the mouth and the nose. Please see the school website for acceptable masks. Mask breaks will be given by teachers during class. During lunch, students may remove the mask to eat and drink only, otherwise the mask must be on. If, on occasion, you forget your mask (it happens) a mask will be provided for you.
- Social distancing: remember 6 feet apart is the way to start. All students are to proceed on the right side of the hallways, socially distanced, and hands to themselves (no high fives across the hallway). Students are expected to socially distance at all times.
- Daily Temperature Check: All students will have their temperature checked by an Administrative, Faculty, or Staff member. Any student with a temperature of 100 degrees or higher will be escorted to a restricted area and a parent/guardian will be contacted to pick up the student.
- Meals: Breakfast and lunch will be pre-packaged meals, students will sit socially distanced, only two students per table, at opposite ends of the table. Breakfast and lunch are free for all students but you can still bring you own lunch (and eat ours too, with your parent's permission) but there are NO deliveries of anything to school.
- School Supplies: There is no sharing of school supplies. Please remember to bring what you need to class every day; red folder, lined paper, and pencils (no ink).