Degrees and Certifications:
Registration is only available online.
Students who are NEW to Leon County Schools must complete the online registration form. Click here to begin the registration process. Students currently enrolled in a Leon County School do NOT need to complete the registration process.
Registration will not be complete until the following is provided to Fairview's Registrar, Mrs. Crump.
- Birth Certificate
- Current Phyiscal - dated within one year of enrollment date
- Complete immunization on a Florida Certificate of Immunization form (provided by your physician)
- Custody papers, if applicable, court ordered agreemnts ore restrictions pertaining to custody
- Student's last report card or withdrawl paperwork from the previous school
- Two proofs of resisdency, with your name and current address
- Proofs of resisdency include:
- Homestead exemption (current year)
- Current mortgage statement, current lease agreement,
- Current electric/utility bill, with payment stub attached
- Current cable bill
Residing with another family:
The same two required proofs as above from the homeowner and two documents that have a current address with your name on it. Also, these affidavits will need to be done. If you live with another person and the home mortgage or lease is in their name, you must complete an Affidavit of Residency. The person you are living with must complete the Homeowner’s-Renter’s Acknowledgement form. Both forms will need to be notarized.
Constructing a new home:
You must provide each of the following documents:
- Copy of construction contract
- Copy of builder's permit
- Letter from the builder on letterhead stating projected completion and occupancy dates.
- Once resisdency is established, the parent/guardian must provide proof of resisdency to remain at the school as stated above.
Information for Legal Guardians:
Anyone wishing to enroll a minor student other than a parent must show proof of legal guardianship. This may be documented by a copy of: 1) legal documents showing that temporary or full legal guardianship has been applied for or awarded by a court of competent jurisdiction; or 2) documentation of placement under any court of competent jurisdiction or by any state agency having jurisdiction. LCSB Policy 3.02(2)(f)(1)
Once your student is registered, you will get an email containing your Parent Portal log in informaiton. Please follow the instructions and set up your account. Fairview is a paperless school and no Progress Reports, Report Cards, Honor Roll Certificates, State Test Data, etc will be printed unless requested. All documents will be posted to the Parent Portal.
Please contact the registrar with any questions, or to schedule an appointment for enrollment.
Cierra Crump, Registrar
Fairview Middle School
3415 Zillah Street
Tallahassee, Florida 32305