Learn at Home
Message from the Principal
- Today, April 13th starts Phase 2 of our Distance Learning Plan. Your child’s bag will have the materials and books needed to work through Phase 2. Your child’s teacher will be in contact with you regarding assignments and to support your child as needed.
- Pay close attention to your child’s teachers’ “Office Hours”. During that time they will be available to “chat” with you and assist your child. However, please give teachers 24 hours to respond to any email. Distance Learning is new to everyone and we need time to process everyone’s request.
- If you have technical questions, reach out to your child’s teacher first and then contact Patty Thompson as needed. Her email is email@example.com. Again, please give her 24 hours to respond to any emails.
- Teachers , staff and administrators will be working remotely but our office phones will still be answered from 8-3 every day. Please feel free to call with any questions.
- Monday, April 13 is the last day that parents will have access to the school campus for any reason. You will not be able to pick anything up or return anything starting Tuesday. Our school campus will be closed so that our employees can work from home and stay safe. If you did not pick up your child’s items on Saturday, please stop by today. Ring the doorbell and we will bring them to the door for you.
I just can’t say this enough, but I want all of us to remember we are embarking on something very new, whether it be homeschooling your child and working a full time job from home or our teachers “Distance Teaching” and working hard to meet the needs of all of their students. If a teacher reaches out to you, please respond, even if it’s to say my son or daughter can’t attend a ZOOM meeting today. We are in this TOGETHER and TOGETHER we will make it work!
We miss your children and can’t wait until we can all learn in the same building again!