For New Students ONLY (to Leon County Schools):
The link below can be used for new students meeting the following criteria:
- Any student applying to LCS for the first time AFTER 2015 and did NOT go through school choice.
- Students NEVER in LCS schools (including charter and PK)
- Students moving in from out of state.
- Students who have always been in private school.
Registration Procedures for new students to Roberts Elementary (from other Leon County Schools):All of the forms you need to register or withdraw your child are available in the school's front office. Read the questions and answers below to prepare before coming in to register your child.
What other items are needed to complete the registration process for school?In addition to the Online Student Registration, we will need:
- a copy of the student’s certified birth certificate
- the student's social security number (optional)
- proof of health examination from your physician’s office dated AFTER 8/1/2018
- a certificate of immunization from your physician’s office or county health department
- any court documents pertaining to custody (if applicable)
- two proofs of your address such as:
- lease or rental agreement, mortgage payment, property tax record or homestead exemption, AND
- recent utility bill, utility hookup or transfer statement, or driver’s license.
What if I live with another person and don’t have a lease or mortgage?If you live with another person and the home mortgage or lease is in their name, complete the Affidavit of Residency and Homeowner’s-Renter’s Acknowledgement forms (both will need to be notarized). Submit these forms with the homeowner’s lease or mortgage information, along with your driver’s license and another piece of mail with your name and address on them.
After I have gotten my student registered for school, what do I do next?Our Back-to-School Orientation is Thursday, August 8, 2019, from 1:30 p.m. — 3:00 p.m. This is a come-and-go event where we post the class rosters so you may meet your child’s new teacher. There will also be PTO and Extended Day information and displays in the Cafeteria.
What sort of school supplies do I need?Our school supply list is located here and is broken down by grade.
Do you provide before and/or after school child care?Yes, we do offer a fee based program. Information is available on our website. Summer camp is also available by the week. Our Extended Day Director is Ms.Colleen Drake; you may contact her at 850.487.2397 or email: email@example.com to ask questions or register.
How do I find out about bus routes?Please visit the Leon County Schools Transportation website and click on the "Find Your Bus Route" link.
How do I find out about school nutrition?Please click here to find our current school lunch information. You can also sign up to have school menus emailed to you automatically, create an account with PayPams (an online lunch payment system), and download the Free/Reduced Meal Application.