Hello everybody & welcome back.
In order to access classes on Monday you will need to do the following:
log on to Classlink
(blue cloud on the top right corner of the page)
click on the CANVAS icon
Click on the course you want to access
Click on the link to the teacher's live lesson on their home page.
(mine look like this)
Make sure ZOOM is installed, loaded, & ready.
Adobe InDesign VIRTUAL LEARNING
Hello everyone. Please watch this video in order to understand what to expect for the 4th quarter in the school year and read below for more specific information about the class.
Things to remember for the 4th quarter:
- My "Office hours" are Monday - Friday 1-3pm. I will be checking my email periodically throughout the day as well.
- Most of my communication will be done throught the Outlook (your school email) and teams.
- I will update my website weekly.
- There will be tutorial on how to install the Adobe software later this week.
- If you have passed the Adobe exam you will have alternative assignments.
- Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions vie TEAMS, Outlook, or possibly smoke signal (but I'm still learning those).
Installing Adobe Software
This video will show you have to install the Adobe software on your home computer. It is not compatible with an Apple Computer (but you can try).
The industry-leading page design and layout toolset lets you work across desktop and mobile devices to create, preflight, and publish everything from printed books and brochures to digital magazines, iPad apps, eBooks, interactive online documents, business cards, and post cards. If you would like a basic tutorial before jumping into this course visit Adobe InDesign Tutorials
Here are a few examples of the types of projects you can make from InDesign.
Creating Postcards This 5 part video will show you how to create a postcard using the InDesign program.