PROCEDURES FOR CHECKING OUT BOOKS
- YOU CAN GIVE US EITHER YOUR SCHOOL I.D. NUMBER OR YOUR FIRST AND LAST NAME TO BE ABLE TO CHECK OUT BOOKS.
- IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY OVERDUE OR LOST BOOKS, YOU MAY CHECK OUT UP TO THREE BOOKS.
- YOU MAY KEEP THE BOOK FOR TWO WEEKS. IF YOU NEED TO KEEP IT LONGER, COME AND SEE US TO RENEW THE BOOK TO AVOID AN OVERDUE BOOK.
- You can check to see if we have a book in our collection by using the link below. http://leon.follettdestiny.com/common/welcome.jsp?context=saas46_0981000&site=132
- REFERENCE BOOKS CANNOT BE CHECKED OUT, AND ARE LISTED ON THE SPINE WITH AN “R” FOLLOWED WITH THE CALL NUMBER.
- PLEASE BE AWARE THAT YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR ANY LOST OR DAMAGED BOOKS.
Overdue and Fine NoticesNotices are given to students as gentle reminders for overdue materials and fines for books not returned. These will be distributed through the English teachers, usually, and any assistance that staff members can give in getting materials back to the library and encouraging the payment of fines is greatly appreciated.