Additional Online Resources
- Analog Clock
- SRA Imagine It (for Pre-K)
- Conley Shared Multimedia (works on-campus only)
- ReadWorks.org - resources for teaching reading comprehension skills and strategies
- Award Reading
- PBS Learning Media - free educational videos.
- PBS KIDS Lab - interactive, educational games.
- AR Book Find - search AR books for information.
- LCS Elementary Curriculum Site
- District Technology Integration Website
- SMART Exchange - download interactive activities to integrate your interactive classroom into your lesson plans. Browse by standards, subject, or grade level.
- Leon County Schools - the District's main web site
- Florida Center for Reading Research
- FCRR - Empowering Teachers
This section contains links to websites that many teachers have found useful in their classrooms.
- Class Dojo - free behavior management software for your classroom. Celebrate success with your students while keeping track of behavior and engagement. Works in conjunction with your smartphone, tablet, or iPod Touch.
- Glogster EDU - create "glogs" (interactive posters) - a hybrid between a poster and a website - at the education version of this social sharing site.
- Kerpoof Studio - create animated movies or drawings at this interactive website operated by Disney. Visit the lesson plans page for ideas on how to use this in the classroom.
- LCS SMART Resources site - Leon County's page for SMART Board resources
- Pinterest - a social photo sharing website. "Follow" other educators to get all kinds of ideas for the classroom.
- StoryBird - engage students in reading and writing through digital storytelling.
- Symbaloo EDU - create a visual bookmark matrix that you an access anywhere and share with students, parents, and other educators.
- Visit the Conley WeatherSTEM page for more information from our weather station.