AP Classroom Login
Steps to Access Assessments:
1. Follow this link: https://apcentral.collegeboard.org/
2. Log in - if you are having trouble, follow this link (https://pages.collegeboard.org/account-help) - At the bottom of the linked page, there is a phone number if other trouble shooting does not work.
3. Click "AP"
4. Click the arrow that says, "APUSH Classroom"
5. Click the three horizontal lines in the top-right corner, and in the drop-down menu select, "Assessments".
6. Complete the assigned assessments before the due date :)
Textbook Video Summaries - American Pageant
Did you miss a lecture in class, or do you simply want to review before a reading quiz? Follow this link to access a video series that summarizes every chapter of the American Pageant Textbook (for your convenience).
US Central Banking Explained, 1791-1913
Confused about the history of banking in the US? You are not alone. The following website provides an in-depth and well-organized essay that explains the historical continuities and changes that occured in the American banking system from the dawn of the nation to the early 20th century. Warning: This website is managed by THE DUTCH!
APUSH Key Concepts - Videos in Chronological order
The following videos are similar to the textbook review series above, except these lectures are specific to the APUSH Key Concepts - they are organized in chronological order for your convenience.
Images are better than words
"Remember images over words to learn about the events leading up to the American Revolution. Created by two Ivy League medical students, Pixorize helps you stop wasting time so you can crush your next US History exam."