Missed the LiveStream? Watch the 2020 Drive-In Graduation Ceremony Recordings
LCS 2020 Drive-In Graduation Announcements
Congratulations to all of our 2020 Senior Graduates!
We are extremely proud of your accomplishments and we know that your future is bright. We are proud to provide our historic LCS Drive-In Graduation Ceremony in the Donald L. Tucker Civic Center Parking Lot. It is important that we observe all of the CDC recommendations regarding COVID-19.
Have you filled out your 2020 Drive-In Graduation Acknowledgement form?
Please read and sign the Graduation Ceremony Acknowledgement form. All graduates are required to return this signed participation acknowledgement form when picking up caps, gowns, and other senior information. This form MUST be completed and on file before a graduate is allowed to participate in his/her LCS Drive-In Graduation Ceremony. Form is also available on bottom right or scroll down if on a mobile device
Where can I watch the The LCS 2020 Drive-In Graduation ceremonies Live Stream Feeds?
The LCS 2020 Drive-In Graduation ceremonies will be available through a variety of streaming formats including:
- You can also watch the live stream on our Facebook page here - https://www.facebook.com/LeonSchools
- You can also watch the live stream on our YouTube page here - https://www.youtube.com/user/wlcstv
- You can also listen the broadcast on the radio on 93.3 FM (Call the show live to congratulate your Senior @ 850-386-8255)
Click the Logo to go to the LiveStream broadcast online
Tune in on your radio on 93.3 FM
- Watch it here down below under the 2020 Graduation Ceremony Live Stream Feed section
No new announcements at this time
2020 Graduation Ceremony Live Stream Feed
The school's Drive-In Graduation Ceremony web livestream will not be available below until 15 minutes prior to the actual scheduled event. The actual livestream will begin to show at the scheduled time of the actual event. Please check the calendar dates to the right for each of the high school's scheduled graduation events dates and times.
Important note: If for some reason the Live-stream stops, please wait a moment and then refresh your browser (F5 key). If it is still frozen, then please wait a moment and then try refreshing again. We have dual streams (both YouTube and FaceBook) so we have a backup. If one fails, we will simply switch over to the other one here on the website, it will just take us a moment for to make the switch, so if you check back in just a few moments, the backup stream will be switched on and you should be able to rejoin the livestream. Thanks for your patience as we celebrate our graduates as we all tackle this new adventure!!
NationWide Social Media 2020 Gradation Ceremony Announcements
2020 Drive-In Graduation Ceremony Guidelines and Expectations
Drive-In Graduation Guidelines:
- Each graduate in good standing will be able to participate in his/her graduation ceremony.
- Each graduate will be allowed to attend the graduation ceremony in one car or truck. For health reasons, the car should not be a convertible or an oversized vehicle (no limousines, vans, party buses, large tire trucks/monster trucks, etc.). There will be no walk – ins, and viewing from the sidewalks will be prohibited.
- There will only be one car/vehicle per graduate admitted to the graduation ceremony.
- Each graduate may have the number of family members in his/her car that equals the number of factory installed seat belts within the vehicle.
- Graduates (and guests), using one car, should arrive at the Donald L. Tucker Civic Center at least 45 minutes before his/her ceremony begins. Please allow for traffic as the ceremony will start on time. The parking lot will open 45 minutes before each ceremony begins.
- Graduates MUST bring his/her cap and 2020 tassel in order to enter the Donald L. Tucker Civic Center parking lot. Graduation gowns are optional.
- Participating graduates will be pre-screened/vetted before entering the Donald L. Tucker Civic Center parking lot. This process will ensure that each graduate has a signed participation acknowledgement form on file. Once this is confirmed, a graduation program and Class of 2020 paddle will be distributed in the windshield of each car in accordance with all COVID - 19 requirements.
- The Class of 2020 paddle will be used to request assistance while parked in the Donald L. Tucker Civic Center parking lot.
- Graduates will be allowed to decorate his/her car within reason.
- All graduates will remain in his/her car with the windows up (AC on) before, during and after the entire ceremony. This will be strictly enforced. Not observing this expectation may place this entire process in jeopardy.
- All LCS Student Code of Conduct expectations and polices will be strictly enforced.
- Smoking, vaping and alcoholic beverages will not be allowed during this LCS sponsored event.
- Students are encouraged to share his/her graduation experience via social media. Please use #LCS2020Grads when tagging pictures.
- Please ensure proper nutrition, hydration and personal care needs are addressed before attending the ceremony as no vending opportunities will be available.
- Cars will be parked as they arrive to allow maximum viewing of the stage area.
- Not adhering to these expectations and procedures may jeopardize the receipt of a student’s high school diploma.
- Graduates with extenuating circumstances should contact his/her school principal to discuss these matters.
2020 Drive-In Graduation Ceremony - Remember to fill out your form
Seniors MUST have the 2020 Drive-In Graduation Ceremony Acknowledge Form filled out and submitted prior to the Graduation ceremonies to be allowed to participate.