How do I register my children?
All students must have a completed Student Registration form. This form is available in the school office. This form must be completed by either parent or a legal guardian.
What other items are needed to complete the registration process for the 2016-2017 school year?
In addition to the Student Registration form, we will need:
- a copy of the student’s birth certificate
- the student's social security number (optional)
- proof of health examination from your physician’s office dated AFTER 8/1/2015
- a certificate of immunization from your physician’s office or county health department
- any court documents pertaining to custody (if applicable)
- two proofs of your address such as:
- lease or rental agreement, mortgage payment, property tax record or homestead exemption, AND
- recent utility bill, utility hookup or transfer statement, or driver’s license.
After I have gotten my student registered for school, what do I do next?
Our Back-to-School Orientation is Thursday, August 11, 2016, from 1:30 p.m. — 3:00 p.m. This is a come-and-go event where we post the class rosters so you may meet your child’s new teacher. There will also be PTO and Extended Day information and displays in the Cafeteria.
What sort of school supplies do I need?
Our school supply list is located here and is broken down by grade.
Do you provide before and/or after school child care?
Yes, we do offer a fee based program. Information is available on our website. Summer camp is also available by the week. Our Extended Day Director is Ms.Colleen Drake; you may contact her at 850.487.2397 or email: email@example.com to ask questions or register.
How do I find out about bus routes?
How do I find out about school nutrition?
Please click here to find our current school lunch information. You can also sign up to have school menus emailed to you automatically, create an account with PayPams (an online lunch payment system), and download the Free/Reduced Meal Application.